Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip Review
Get a Grip on the Digital Rebel XT Canon EOS 350D - Canon BG-E3 Grip!
While the small size of the Canon EOS 350D Digital Rebel XT is ideal for portability and storage, the amount is the size of the integrated carry handle also assigned low. The Canon BG-E3 Grip fetch size (portrait of the shutter and buttons similar to those built into the handle) to add or delete at your convenience - and give you the best of both worlds.
The battery on the Rebel XT 350D/Digital cover is easily removable. View slider in the game in the hinge of the door? Pop the door, slide the grip BG-E3 Canon battery situation and remove the BG-E3 in the package insert of the tripod in the camera.
Two possibilities, the battery with the Grip BG-E3 Canon supplied support - both in the final loss of the BG-E3. An option allows two Canon NB-2LH batteries for use (which allows twice the shots without changing batteries). The other option allows six AA batteries. Note that the Rebel XT 350D/Digital grip Canon BG-E3 with AA and 6 installed predominates.
The surface of the grip size portrait is made of rubber for handling. is installed with the Canon battery grip BG-E3, most targets are much easier to control and portrait oriented shot are more comfortable to wear. The BG-E3 is a great accessory for the Rebel XT 350D/Digital.
Norman Quast Review:
Advantages: The different types can be used, a great dslr battery grip.
Cons: Lower capacity AA NiMH rechargeable Li-Ion Canon.
I just received my battery grip for my Canon 350D.
What surprised me is:
I have freshly charged in June, three weeks old (third loading cycle or fourtth) NiMH (all 2300 mAh) in your company and the camera "shows half full battery.
I use a lithium-ion battery for Canon (720 mAh) shows the device in your company and "Battery full".
The voltage difference (measured by Fluke with batteries in their company) is less than 2 / 100 volts.
What’s going on?
The contacts of different companies. A particular reason?
Canon new laws of physics?
Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip Parts - Product Information
- The Inbox canon bg-e3 battery grip replacement: Battery grip, 2100mAh battery and charger.
- Battery Grip BG-E3 Replacement charger: input AC 240V-100V ~ 50/60Hz 500mA Output - 12.5V DC 750mA.
- Product Type: Battery Grip Canon 400D DSLR BG-E3/EOS.
- The most attractive is that the BG-E3 Grip replacement can be integrated with a high capacity 2100mAh lithium-ion battery, which makes real bullet in 2000 on a full charge and will be a dream product for professional photographers.
- The Canon BG-E3 Grip replacement by a fixation on the vertical shutter button, dial, AE lock / FE lock, and focus area selector button lets you shoot in the same way as a horizontal grip.
- Order Canon Battery Grip BG-E3 replacement today: One year warranty and 30 days money back.
Other Electronics News: