Lenovo ThinkPad T400 Laptop Review
Lenovo ThinkPad T400 laptop computer is another never to “fuck” say. It seems that now become one of the most popular Lenovo notebooks, so that I feel that I have a reason to issue an opinion have. So this post goes out. The Lenovo ThinkPad T400 is a laptop with an Intel Core 2 Duo, 14.1-inch widescreen LED-backlit display, up to 8 GB PC2-8500 memory, integrated Intel X4500 or ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470th
The ThinkPad T400 was in the second half of 2008, an update to Intel Montivena ThinkPad (also known as Centrino 2) platform introduced. The Lenovo ThinkPad T40 has a 14.1 “and is described by Lenovo as a” meets performance portability, with a lightweight, hybrid graphics that you create between an IGP and discrete GPU and switch management enables high power. Here we have some information about the T400 when it comes to Ubuntu Linux and the compatibility of some evidence that in the Core 2 Duo laptop will work.
ThinkPad T400 Specifications:
- Display: 14 inch 1440 x 900 WXGA + LED-backlit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 (2.80GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 6MB Cache)
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Storage: 160GB hard drive (7200 rpm)
- Optical Drive: DVD + /-RW
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless: Bluetooth 2.0
- Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon 3470 with 256MB (hybrid switching)
- battery: 84Wh 9-cell and 6-cell 56Wh
- Size: 13.2 “x 9.4″ x 1.47/1.12 “
- Weight: 4.8 ounces 5.lbs (w / 9-cell battery)
To our surprise, the energy consumption has not changed significantly with high-gloss screen. Although this brightness for comfortable viewing of our desktop environment (10/15), the energy consumption to the T400 with the front panel with LED backlight WXGA +, drawing 8.5 watts. succeeded in our tests with the wireless active system in a balanced and screen brightness of 67% of the T400 with 6 cell battery for 5 hours and 58 minutes stay. With the optional nine-cell battery, this notebook should have no problem to stay for nine hours, or 10 + hours with some adjustments.
Replacement For Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T400 Laptop Battery
Lenovo thinkpad t400 battery (10.8V ,4400mAH) with Lithium ion Pack For Laptop Power
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 10.80V
- Battery Capacity: 4400mAH
- Battery Color: Black
- 100% compatible with original ThinkPad T400 laptop battery.
- Higher quality and capacity lenovo batteries replacement.
- Special offer ,Lenovo IBM ThinkPad T400 battery up to 30% off.
- 1 Year Warranty.30 Days Money Back for every new Lenovo IBM ThinkPad T400 laptop battery .
Other Electronics News:
⇒⇒⇒ laptop batteries